Under “Article 4” of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), we usually apply the "Personal Data" term.
In case you want to get information how to opt-out of Web analytics find the “Objection right” sector demonstrated below:
About Our Company
BET-GAIN Social Casino is fun based social casino.
What personal information do we gather?
We need your personal sensitive information from you when you register an account on our website. We collect the following data aspects:
- Data for building an online account, for example, email address, password;
- Data of customization, such as avatar, name on display;
- Your preferences, such as the subscription for our newsletter;
- Personal identification details, such as the date of birth details, address, gender;
- Game progress details, such as your quest status, your number of in-game currency rate, level;
- Online behavior data, such as clicks, gameplay, logins;
- Individual payments details, for instance, for buying in-game currency using our shop;
- Location data, such as language, origin country details;
- Affiliate information, such as blogs, the ads you clicked to find our website.
Why and on what legal fundament do we process this sensitive data is clarified in the sector of What do we store your data for?
Sensitivity of Data
We do not deliberately collect any sensitive personal information from you, such as political thoughts, racial or ethnic origin, health status. And we cannot review all the time what text you put into messages that you share through our platform. We are trying to protect any privacy implied by transfer while we cannot differentiate particularly sensitive personal messages from any other form of message you want to send. We would like to inform you that no extra protection is provided to these individual sensitive messages.
Data from kids
We do not ask children for any personal sensitive data. Based on that fact for playing our games you must be over 18 years old.
What do we store your data for?
We use the personal details of the user only in accordance with the applicable and necessary data protection regulations. This means that a member’s data shall only be operated on the fundament of his/her legal allowance for us to do it. Notably, when data operating is demanded to provide our online agreed services, or required by law, we are controlling the agreement of the user, and when it is collected for the safety of our rightfully legal interests (such as analysis interest, to make the best effectiveness and economic process and safety of our online goods, particularly with consideration to range measurement, the registration of new accounts for marketing and advertisement purposes, as well as the collection of access sensitive details and the use of the services of third-party providers).
It is mentioned appropriate to state that Article 6(1) (a) and Article 7 of the GDPR serve as the legal fundament for consent, Article 6(1) (b) of the GDPR serves as the legal fundament for the execution of contractual measures and the provision of services, Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR serves as the legal fundament for processing in order to accomplish our legal obligations and Article 6(1) (f) of the GDPR serves as the legal foundation for processing to safeguard legal interests.
Enabling gameplay process
Certain details are needed for our game platform to work. We need to be able to discriminate you effectively from other members of our website by asking you to register an account so that you can make some remarkable progress in your games’ level. When logging in, we check your login credential against the sensitive data details we have in our files and provide your game progress and configuration data.
Some core aspects of your levelling (for example, your avatar, display name) are made available in our game area (for example, to broadcast some victories, or in-game leaderboards). You are able to modify your user name and your profile avatar whenever you want.
In addition, your language and country are used to keep you localized in our website - so we'll try to serve you in your official language and our in-game shop will be in your local currency.
Payments and invoices
When purchasing in-game currency from our in-game store, your interaction will usually be with third-party payment processors. In any case, if payment has been successful, we will obtain this information as a digital invoice page that we hold in order to maintain legal specifications, keep it in the event of legal disputes, and optimize our platform. ( see legal interest sector - Article 6.1.f GDPR)
Such invoices contains details about the items you bought, which payment methods you used to pay with and how much money you paid for these items. We do not keep personal sensitive information that could be used to make a payment on your behalf unless you have given us a certain allowance to make your payment process much simple.
(legal interest; Article 6.1.f GDPR)
To keep our players up to date with current events, we give members the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter.
We also submit ads for other BET-GAIN goods that BET-GAIN Social Casino Games runs and operates. You can easily unsubscribe when you desire, either by clicking the unsubscribe button in our newsletters or by modifying your email preferences.
Security and fraud prevention
(legal interest; Article 6.1.f GDPR)
In order to enhance the security of our website and to avoid fraud, we keep data such as your device details and IP address when you sign up and interact with our website.
Your IP address and device information details are stored and logged to allow for legal investigation and abuse of the data protection. Your IP address information is also processed automatically by our network devices – this infrastructure is very necessary to help our website, but also to prevent access to IP addresses known to be used by malicious users.
Due to the complexity of this issue, we can not recommend a way of preventing this processing, as that would negate its purpose (and in some situations an opt-out instruction is not technically feasible – for example, we can not delete your IP address from our network devices being accepted).
If you oppose to this process, we kindly ask you not to visit our website.
Website optimization and campaign
(Legal interest; Article 6.1.f GDPR)
In order to optimize our website and marketing strategies, we follow information about your needs and your expectations. These data are pseudonymized and kept separated from the details of your account. Although collected on a personal fundament, these data are only available to employees who need to deal with these personal data and are reported in aggregate only.
In the context of campaign optimization, we share some of these personal sensitive dataset with third party trackers by embedding a tracking pixel on our webpage.
Please, visit and see the Web and App Analytics sector for more information about these trackers and how you can opt-out of them.
Is the sharing of your personal information with BET-GAIN Social Casino required?
There are some data which we request from you:
Data required to perform our contractual duties and related services
The data that you obviously make available: personal authorization details (where it is acceptable). Access management data, your preferences data (opt-in or opt-out option).
Data you provide by browsing our webpage: Data about progress on your game, Network data.
Data that we are legitimately required to store
Data you submit by purchasing: Personal payments data in our preferred games.
Data required for protection
Data you give by visiting our website: Network data, Device data We can not provide our services to you without these personal sensitive details.
In any specific automated decision-making process, we will not use your personal details that would have legal or otherwise serious effects on you.
And any effect on our game platform is limited to automated decisions based on your personal sensitive data. For example, we can use your purchase details (amount and periodicity) to give you in-game automatic and customizable discounts.
Data storage duration
We store the data which we keep for legal purposes as long as we are legally allowed (up to 10 years).
We keep the data that we carry as long as legally permissible in the context of legal disputes. This should not be more than thirty years.
For logs that store network data, we delete the data at regular intervals – the exact time period differs depending on the configuration settings (which can prune logs by size, rather than a set time period), if the data was part of a snapshot that landed in a backup, and if the logs are part of log sets that are periodically forwarded to a central log repository which do not exceed more than 2 years.
Data storing and sharing
Your personal data within BET-GAIN Social Casino
Your personal sensitive information is processed only by the people important for us to obey our legitimate interests, or to follow our legal or contractual obligations.
Consumer’s personal information outside of BET-GAIN Social Casino
We share your personal information only where it is legally permitted to do so, either when you are needed to conclude agreements with us (Article 6.1.b GDPR) or based on a legitimate interest (Article 6.1.f GDPR).
We can share your personal sensitive information only if you gave us allowance to do so in an aggregate or anonymous form (preventing data from being related to other data that you might have received elsewhere) or if you have agreed with providers to process your data carefully.
In the following types, we share data with providers:
- Distribution of content and hosting providers. Although these do not have direct access to our networks, they have a network infrastructure that will eventually use the IP address to convey our assets.
- Payment processors. When you make a payment through a payment processor, we will get the invoice data details from the providers. Any payment details that are currently needed to make a payment on your behalf will only be provided by payment providers, not by us.
- Debt information. When you decline your payment, we can share with the debt collectors the details available to us so that they may contact you on our behalf.
- Email marketing services. We can share your display name, email address, location information, and whether or not you have already subscribed to our newsletter with our email marketing service providers, so that they can send on-topic emails to your email.
- Single providers of sign-on services. These are only important if you play our games through their portals or directly select one-sign choices, in which case our access to them makes enable to you to sign up for our game zone. When you change your mind about using these, providers usually provide a way to disconnect your single sign from our account website (with canceling our access to your metadata); please refer to the provider's documentation for more details.
- Business intelligence. We use services to provide us by sifting through our own tracking data.
- Game developers. They work on our casino games and maintain them for us. Since these applications are typically autonomous and can be easily integrated into our platform's "plug-and-play" design, we'll share very little details about you with these providers — your IP address, display name, device details, and the amount of in-game currency you possess.
- Crash report. Our mobile games have features for reporting crashes. Reports of the crash include only nameless data. Nonetheless, you can decline this in the application settings.
- Address verification. Before we submit prizes to a physical address, we first check that the address is correct by allowing the address verification service to be processed.
- Geolocation. We get data from geolocation services about the approximate geographical location of IP addresses. (We do not share data with these providers, we are the only users of that sensitive individual information details.)
- Support ticket system. For us, we apply an external supplier to apply our ticketing support system. This provider will store every help ticket that you contact us through official channels.
- Video streaming. We use video streaming services in the cases to show advertisements to you. These services record your reaction to these videos.
The providers we use are either located the European Union, in a country that is formally considered safe by the European Union's data privacy standards or contractually bound to treat your data with high care. Whenever the system allows, we anonymize or pseudonymise your personal sensitive data details.
Despite any circumstance, we do not sell the personal sensitive data to third parties.
Your rights regarding users
BET-GAIN is a company based in the European Union. We are committed to the next General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It gives you some intrinsic rights to your personal sensitive information.
You've got the right to do that ...
- send a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR);
- ask for the correction of your personal data (Article 16 GDPR);
- demand limitation of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR);
- require access to your personal data (Article 15 GDPR) in a portative format (Article 20 GDPR);
- withdraw consent of your processing of data from us, when we do this in compliance with a legal interest (Article 7.3 and Article 21 GDPR);
- demand for the removing of your individual data (Article 17 GDPR).
In your account options, you can easily delete your data details. For any other requests, please contact us by email or by using the help widget on our website. ([email protected]) If you contact us using a means other than the help widget, please consider that we will need to ask you to confirm your personal identity – at the final, you would not want an accidental stranger to have access to your individual sensitive details, and neither do we.
Please remember that, it can take us up to one month to complete your submission. If there is a delay, we will, of course, inform you about this.
Additional legislative information can be found in Articles 7.3, 15 - 21 and 77 of the GDPR.
Personal data correcting, accessing and erasing right
(Articles 15, 16, 17 and 20 GDPR)
You have the right to request information at any time about whether or not your individual data is being processed by BET-GAIN , the cases for such operating, and to obtain a copy of your individual sensitive data. For more details, you can ask information about:
- purposes for which the sensitive personal data is processed;
- the types of personal sensitive data that are processed;
- the groups of receivers with whom the data was shared;
- the estimated period of storage;
- your rights about this data (correction, limitation, erasure, withdrawal of consent, and submission a complaint with the supervisory authority);
- source of data in cases where we have not get it from your direct interactions with us;
- And the essence of any automated decision-making, including profiling, based on this data and your rights to ask aimful details on the algorithms involved.
If you send this request electronically, the information will be given in a widely used electronic form. If you submit this request a few times, BET-GAIN will request you to make a payment to cover the administrative charges.
You do have the right to inform us to correct any sensitive personal data that is inaccurate. Ultimately, you have right to ask us to delete your individual sensitive dataset if there are no legitimate grounds for us to maintain it (such as legal requirements, freedom of expressing, public interest or, if required as proof of legal disputes) and one of the following reasons is below mentioned:
- Your personal sensitive details are no longer useful for the aims for which they have been obtained or processed;
- you want to revoke the consent on which the processing was based because there is no other justifiable reason for such processing;
- your sensitive personal information has been the object of illegitimate processing;
- your sensitive personal information should be removed based on a legal obligation.
When we delete the data that we have exchanged with third parties, we will also contact third parties to ensure that the same data is erased there as well as too.
Once we delete the data that we have made available in the process of supplying our services to you, we will contact, as far as possible, any third-party providers who might have stored this data to forward your request to them.
Right to limit the processing of personal data
(Article 18 GDPR)
You can demand your right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- you disprove the accuracy of your personal information during the time required to affirm the correctness of those data;
- the processing of your personal sensitive data is not legal, but you are opposed to the deletion of your personal sensitive data and instead claim a processing restriction.;
- when your personal data is no longer useful, except to establish, practice or defend legal claims, you need those personal data.
Right of personal data portability
(Article 20 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain personal information that you have sent to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit these data from BET-GAIN to another controller without hindrance.
Whenever this is technically simple, you can demand that your personal sensitive data be transmitted directly to other data controllers by BET-GAIN Social Casino.
Right of consent revoking
(Article 7.3 and 21 GDPR)
We will only process your personal information with your permission if otherwise processing of data is required. (see sector Is the sharing of your personal information with BET-GAIN Social Casino required?).
You can revoke your consent when you want if you have a registered account with us by modifying the settings associated with your account (or you can delete your account if you want). If you do not have an registered account with us, please visit the Web and App Analytics part for the opt-out means for other data collection.
Please consider that a revocation of your agreement does not affect the legality of the pre-revocation procedures.
The right to make a complaint with your supervisory authority
(Article 77 GDPR)
If you feel your rights have not been upheld despite our efforts to protect your sensitive data privacy, you have the right to file a complaint with your country's national sensitive data protection authority.
Dissent against the processing of your data for direct marketing
When you create an account with us you have the option to subscribe to our newsletter. You can opt-out of our newsletter whenever you wish by using the “unsubscribe” links written in your account settings or in your email footers.
Web and App Analytics
In order to develop our applications and website, fix errors, develop the platform and our programs used to promote it, we keep pseudonymized data about the behavior of our members on our webpage and use a variety of tracking services to assist us (based on Article 6.1.f GDPR).
Such services either use device IDs (mobile) or device (desktop) cookies to suit the behavioral data they collect (for example, how high a percentage of users who accessed our platform had an account with us or to indicate us how long the average period of time user used on our platform).
Data exchanged could be information about when you registered an account with us, where you came from (which banner you pressed on or on which gaming platforms you play our games), your device settings (e.g. model and operating system), your user ID in our games, page history (site ID and time) or payments you make to us.
Trackers use these data either to build estimated behavioral profiles of you (allowing them to offer better marketing targeting to users of their services) or to allow us to pay users rather than impressions (performance marketing) or to pay for our campaigns through sign up cases.
If you do not want your data to be pseudonymized, your opt-out is as follows: http://bet-gain.com/
for tracking to end-points regulated by us:
In order the opt-out process to work, your browser might need to accept these cookies.
for tracking to end-points regulated by us, please see the application settings itself. We use Firebase Crashlytics (a Google product) to report errors, and you can also use the settings to opt-out of reporting mistakes functionality.
Since you can also cooperate with other trackers that we use on other people's websites, it is probable that opting out of the trackers on a single website does not do what you expect. To develop your settings to opt out of tracking services effectively, this segment provides an overview of all trackers that we apply and where you can opt-out from them.
Opt-out options for certain tracking services can also be found on http://youronlinechoices.eu, which suggests an single and central option for you to opt-out option from a variety of tracking services. This website will also help if you want to search the online options for other providers that we do not suggest you.
Except as listed (be it here or on the opt-out pages of our tracking partners), cookies will need to be accepted by your browser for the opt-out process.
Adality is based in Germany, and suggests an opt-out options on https://adality.de/privacy.html.
AdCell is based in Germany, and offers an opt-out options on https://www.adcell.de/datenschutz(German).
AppNexus is based in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, and it offers an opt-out option on https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy#choices.
AppsFlyer (for Mobile)
AppsFlyer is based in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, it offers an opt-out on option https://www.appsflyer.com/optout.
Crimtan is based in the UK, it suggest an opt-out option on https://crimtan.com/cookie-opt-out/.
Bing is based in the US, who is executed by Microsoft, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, it offers an opt-out options on https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/signedout.
Dynamic Yield is based in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, and it offers an opt-out instructions on https://www.dynamicyield.com/privacy-policy/ (in the part 'Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences').
Facebook base location is in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, and it offers opt-out options on https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Google is based in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework.
Google Ads (a/k/a Google Remarketing) and AdMob
Google offers AdMob and Google Ads opt-out options on https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Google offers instructions of opt-out for Google Analytics on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
When it is sent to Google Analytics, your IP address will be masked. For more information about that, see link https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/.
HasOffers is based in the US, which is operating by TUNE, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework, it offers opt-out instructions on https://optoutmobile.com/.
Flashtalking is based in the US, and it is committed to the standards imposed by the GDPR , it offers opt-out instructions on http://www.flashtalking.com/privacypolicy/ (in the part 'Opting out of Interest-Based Advertising').
InfoOnline is based in Germany, it offers an opt-out option on https://optout.ioam.de/optout.php (German).
ÖWA is based in Austria, it offers an opt-out on https://optout-at.iocnt.net/ (German).
Voluum is based in Poland, which is being operated by Codewise, it offers an opt-out instruction on https://voluum.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ (in the sector “Opt-out”).
Outbrain is based both in the US and in the UK, has GDPR contract articles between their US and UK branches, and it offers an opt-out option on https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#advertising_behavioral_targeting.
Plista is based in Germany, it offers an opt-out instruction on https://www.plista.com/about/opt-out/ (in the sector 'Set opt-out').
Simplaex is based in Germany, it suggests an immediate opt-out options on https://tracker.simplaex.net/v1/opt-out.
Seznam.cz is based in the Czech Republic, it offers an opt-out instruction on http://www.imedia.cz/ (Czech).
The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is based in the US, and it is committed to the Privacy Shield Framework it suggest you opt-out options on http://www.adsrvr.org/opt-out.html.
Taboola is based in the US, and it is committed to the principles of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, it suggests an opt-out option on https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy#optout.
United Internet is based in Germany, it offers an opt-out option on https://www.united-internet-media.de/de/services/optin-optout/ (in the sector 'Cookie-Verwaltung'; German).
TradeLab is based in France, it suggests an opt-out options on http://tradelab.com/en/privacy/ (in the part 'Should You No Longer Want To See These Personalized Ads').
We use the comprehensive SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption strategy to transmit our website securely when you visit it, along with the highest level of encryption maintained by your browser.
You can inform when any single page on our website is transmitted in encoded form by the closed presentation of the key (or lock) sign in the status bar of your browser.
And we also take the relevant organizational and technological privacy steps to protect your individual sensitive data details against damage, whole or partial loss, deliberate or spontaneous manipulation or unauthorized access by the third parties. Our protection systems are constantly being developed in for keeping up with new innovative technical preferences.